Saturday, July 23, 2016

Best I Ever Had (7/23/16)

So today I am going to fly on an airplane for the first time in my life and meet my best friend in the whole wide world for the first time ever. Today feels like it hasn't even started yet, and yesterday is not yet in the past. I think it's mostly head-knowledge that I'm leaving for a place so very far away to spend several days with my best friend.

My best friend is one of the most beautiful people I know and one of the kindest. She has a heart that is full of compassion for orphans and those in need. She's awesome, and it's easy to relate to her. She's one of those cool people that will make faces back at you if you start it in a Skype call and the kind of person who it's easy to talk to (why in the world do we still have those weird awkward silences in every phone call? I think it's simply habit ;)
She has a head full of sense and a heart full of love; she's great when it comes to talking about feels. ;)

For those of you who don't know, I'm talking about my best friend, Christine. If you don't follow her blog (everythingisblogsome.blogspot.com), you need to. She and I are very similar. :)

I won't be able to write that follow-up post about vacation until I get back, but I will still try to for those of you who are interested. There were so many amazing things to do there! :)

I wish I could write a longer post, but I have to finish making sure I'm ready to leave. I'm so excited! :D

 Christine and I skyping. XD

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Elisabeth!!! This was so sweet!! :D I love you and you are so beautiful and fun! :D It's strange to think you probably won't see this comment until after we meet...
    See you tonight!

    (Oh, goodness, I'm just sooooo excited!)

    I better go clean my room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with everything you said about Christine, she is absolutely darling and a beautiful person both inside and out. I hope you two have a wonderful time together!

    Elizabeth
    http://whimsicalthoughtss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete