Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Over 15,000 Views (continued)! (6/8/16)

Well, this is a bit awkward; I did a post on April 19 about how I had gotten over 15,000 pageviews and I would do something to celebrate it and that I would post a follow-up post and whatnot. Since then, I have gotten up to over 18,000 pageviews (which is absolutely incredible! Thank you guys so much for sticking with me this long! ;)

So now I'm wondering, do I continue to do a celebration for getting over 15,000, or do I update it to celebrating over 18,000? In either case, it has been absolutely incredible and you guys are AMAZING! Thank you so much for reading my posts; I hope you have enjoyed them even more than I enjoyed writing them. I shall include a poll which I highly encourage you to take, so that I might cater to your likes and dislikes a little bit, although I will still post something if I feel like posting that certain thing. ;)

THE POLL (how original, amiright?) XD

https://www.powr.io/plugins/poll/view?id=4865698&mode=page 


All right! So I'm still holding off on a giveaway for the simple reason that I have other projects that are more time-sensitive and have a deadline, so as soon as those projects are finished, I will try to finally host the giveaway. I'm so sorry for the delay, but then again, it's not like you can really wear a crocheted hat (if that's even what I decide to giveaway XD) comfortably during the summer, either. So hopefully the wait won't kill you. ;)

I've been thinking about posting some of my poems lately; I assure you that they are not of the greatest nor highest quality, but I think more of my soul goes into them than does with MMC entries and stories. Let me know what you think. :)




I'll leave you with this mildly terrifying gif. XD

4 comments:

  1. I said other because I like reading all four! I really enjoy your blog lissie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurrah! *throws flower petals in the air and dances through them*
      Thank you so much for the feedback! It is wondrously enlightening. XD

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh my goodness... did I ever do anything with this or completely forget???

      OK... I need to remember to actually commit to doing this sometime soon...

      Delete