Wednesday, May 18, 2016

My Birthday (5/18/16)

Welp, today is my birthday and today I am 16. How odd. I'm not sure I really believe it possible... ah, well. C'est la vie. I shall continue to write an intelligible blog post. :)

I bet you didn't know this, but I was born exactly 16 years ago today. I bet you couldn't guess that from me saying it was my birthday, but who can say? I was the second-born in my family, which means I got to meet all of my siblings as tiny infants, which only Elijah can say about me. ;)
My favorite sibling is - just kidding! ;D

I'd like to thank all of my family and friends for sticking by me this whole way and I know you will all be there for me in the future as well. :)

After suffering over this blogpost for half an hour while listening to Once Upon a Dream from Sleeping Beauty in French, I now have to leave to go to bed. This is the worst failure of all my birthday posts yet. I hope you appreciate what I go through for you. XD


 Here's a random picture I drew awhile back.

6 comments:

  1. HAPPPPYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYY! *throws confetti* You're SIXTEEN nowwww! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your special day dearie! It's a lot to take in when you keep getting older, but don't let it overwhelm you, just take it one day at a time and enjoy it while you can! Eat plenty of cake and seedless grapes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I intend to eat as much cake and seedless grapes as we have around (which is none at the moment). XD

      Delete
    2. That is an outrage! I promise to get you some of my famous Seedless Grapes ASAP, and possibly some cake.

      Delete
    3. Actually, the only reason we don't have any cake is because we already ate it all. XD

      Delete