Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Valentines Day Card Ideas (2/16/16)

Here are some ideas for you guys, in case you want to give out some Valentines this year. ;)


You are tolerable, I suppose, but not handsome enough to tempt ME. -Mr. Darcy

I do not even know your name. -Marius Pontmercy

Nothing says, "You're Special!" like a mass-produced sentiment written by someone else.

You have one great fault: you're not Willoughby.  -Marianne Dashwood
 
Lord, let me find him
That I may see him
Safe behind bars
I will never rest
Till then
This I swear
This I swear by the stars! -Inspector Javert


KNEEL. -Loki

And when I say you're a coward, it is only because you are the slimiest weakling ever to crawl the Earth. -Buttercup


...You miserable, vomitous mass... -Westley

 Actually, you're boring. -Alfred the Asparagus
(suggested reply: Well gee, Alfred, I know I'm not the wittiest of cucumbers, but...)


That's all I've got: yes, I realize I posted this two days after Valentine's, but I didn't want the responsibility to fall on me if you used any of them, so that's why.

Do you have any good quotes that would make for a good Anti-Valentine's Day card? I'd love to hear it! :D


4 comments:

  1. Lol, these are inspired...literally. I love it! I showed it to my friend Becca today and she was cracking up. XD

    ((Still waiting for the masquerade pictures!))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, so glad it made you guys laugh. XD

      That will be my next post, I promise!)

      Delete
  2. I noticed you had several Les Miserables quotes. From a Les Mis fan... love them!

    ReplyDelete