Sunday, February 21, 2016

Masquerade! (2/21/16)

So it's February and I'm only just getting around to posting pictures from the homeschool formal/masquerade. Sorry about that... I didn't get the pictures for awhile and then I just kind of forgot and ignored it. You know how I do that. ;)

So here they are! :D
This was the first room we were in, while we were all becoming acquainted with one another. This is where we played the game where you had to find your pair and I was Eve, looking for her Adam. XD


 These are the pretty little wine-glasses that each had one of our names on them; we used them as our place-markers and when we went home, we got to keep them! :D


 This is me with my good friend, Caroline (we came together after she came to my house). Isn't she beautiful? I thought her mask was really cool!


This is me, of course. I'm so grateful that I have an amazing grandmother who was able to put sleeves on my dress for me to wear it and an awesome aunt who made me a masque so I could go. 


The altogether festive look of the gym made everything rather magical. Piano music playing live, including classic songs like "A Whole New World", "Jingle Bells", and "If You're Happy and You Know It, Clap Your Hands". My table was kind of in awe when I almost instantly recognized the tune of A Whole New World, so I was held in high esteem for a few moments. ;)


These are most of the girls I hung out with all evening (from left to right): Sydney, myself, Lois, Candace, Emily, and Amelia. They were totally awesome and I'm so glad I got to spend a night having fun with them! :D


So that's about it picture-wise, I suppose. Hope you enjoyed looking through them! :) 

Here's the first Masquerade post, if you didn't see that. :)

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Finally! Loved seeing all the pictures! You looked absolutely beautiful! (You always do, though.)
    It does look quite a bit different from last year.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You always look lovely, as well! :D
      It was kind of different in the set-up and the order of everything, but it was still absolutely wonderful. :)

      Delete
  2. Elisabeth, the guy in the last picture (the one who is laying on the floor in the middle) is in my play! He is "Mr.Smee". The girl in the pink on the left is too. She is "Tick Tock Crock".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I don't know either of them very well, but they were at the Homeschool Game-Night last Friday, too! :D

      Delete