Saturday, November 21, 2015

Sweater Weather Tag (11/21/15)

Favorite Candle Scent: 

We don't really use candles (scented ones anyway) around the house. But I love them! I think one of my favorite candles scents would be vanilla, or something cinnamon-y, pumpkin-y, etc.





Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate?:

HOT CHOCOLATE! I've only had coffee once (and it was black), and I'd like to try good coffee this time (my friend insisted that that was not good coffee)! XD





What's the best Fall memory you have?:

I love my memories of different Thanksgivings, with both sides of my family. I have a memory I absolutely cherish of going on a hayride with a few friends I used to have. Jumping in crunchy leaves, letting the wind caress my hair as it brushes past... I don't know, it's all the little things. :)





Best fragrance for fall:

Pumpkin-y, cinnamon-y, the aroma after it rains, the sort of smoky scent when you're around a bonfire... I'm horrible with actually deciding on a set thing. XD






Favorite Thanksgiving food:


Basically everything my grandma makes for Thanksgiving. BUT... if I had to pick, I might go with the upside-down cake she made last year, when she replaced the usual batter with brownie batter (so it was like a chocolate-cherry cake).
What is Autumn weather like where you live?:
There really isn't much of an autumn; it goes from nice outside, to cold outside... then it is nice again, and you think, "Maybe we'll have another few weeks! Winter can't start this early, right?" And then it's cold again a few days later. XD





Football games or jumping in leaf piles?:

Well... I don't really know much about football (although my dad is going to teach me sometime), and I haven't jumped in leaves in forever because... spiders, wet and slimy leaves, sharp sticks that got raked up, too... yeah. XP



 

Skinny jeans or leggings?:
Skinny jeans, unless I was wearing a tunic or dress with it. Than it would be leggings. 




Combat boots or Uggs?:
I've seen some really cute UGG's, but I'd definitely have to go with combat boots.


Is Pumpkin Spice worth the hype:
I love pumpkin spice! Maybe not quite as much hype as it gets, but I think it's really good.


Favorite Fall TV show:
...I have no idea. I don't watch much TV.

What song really gets you into the Fall spirit?:
OK, so this is really weird, but instrumental (especially soft and beautiful) music really makes me want to snuggle up in a cheery red blanket with a book and chocolate. Just... I don't know, beautiful music, I guess. :)


Hats or scarves?:
Hats. Especially on a bad hair day. XD

What's your #1 favorite thing about Fall?:
Gosh, how do I answer that? Hayrides, bonfires, trees that are losing their gorgeous attire, the Turkey Shoot that our church does every fall, Thanksgiving, wearing boots, layering clothes with jackets and scarves and HOODIES, for Pete's sake! XD



I nominate anyone who would like to use your precious spare time that you will never get back to do this.

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading all your answers! And I agree-you need to try coffee again in the right way. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes, I will try to get a real taste of coffee ASAP. ;)

      Delete