Saturday, October 24, 2015

Masquerade! (10/24/15)

This is one of those... what do you call them?... participation posts. I need lots of suggestions. I'm going to a masquerade this Christmas, savvy? And I don't know who to go as. My dress is fuchsia pink and the secondary color is silver. My older brother suggested going as Batman and one of my younger sisters suggested the Winter Soldier.  

...

...

I suppose, if I don't get any better suggestions (cause how can you beat Batman???), I will go as one of the two. My only other ideas so far have been Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) and Christine Daae (Phantom of the Opera).

IF YOU HAVE READ THIS FAR, YOU MUST - I REPEAT, MUST - LEAVE A COMMENT WITH A SUGGESTION (should this so lie in your power).

Thank you for reading. :)

UPDATE: Here's a picture of my dress (it doesn't have sleeves yet, but it's going to, thanks to my fairy-grandmother)

Displaying IMG_2493.JPG

7 comments:

  1. Okay; I'm leaving a comment, then. :P I always thought masquerades would be SO much fun to go to!!! Umm....Let me see...do you have to be a particular person from a movie/book, or can you dress up as, say, "Anonymous Medieval Princess" or something like that? Ooh! I like both of your ideas! You could do Princess Buttercup (The Princess Bride) or Anonymous Medieval Princess. XP
    What is the style of your dress? That might help people in making suggestions; a picture would be even better!

    :) Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it doesn't have to be a person from a book or movie, although I thought that might be cool.
      Oh my word, Princess Buttercup! I never even thought of that! >:D
      I will try to post a picture as soon as my grandma finishes putting on the sleeves (it was strapless and I wasn't really comfortable with that), which should be tomorrow or so. :D

      Delete
    2. Yes!!! You should totally go as Buttercup!

      Delete
    3. TOTALLY do Princess Buttercup!!!! Totally, totally, totally. :D

      Delete
  2. I can't see the picture. :( But Buttercup is definitely a great idea, although I like all the ones you listed. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete