Saturday, September 12, 2015

Coloring Pages 1-2 (9/12/15)

 Here are some pictures I drew (listed in chronologically order from the time I drew them) based on some of my good friends. The first one I drew in February and the last one I drew was in August, so...
Enjoy! :)

(Oh, yes, and don't expect the clothing/accessories to be in any way accurate. ;)


Displaying 20150912_105357.jpg This is for my friend, Elizabeth Lindsay, who I was fortunate enough to meet on the trip to Florida for the Bible Bee. She's really good at photography! (You should be able to zoom the pictures in by clicking on them :)







 
Displaying For my friend, Christine Taft, who I have known for about a year and a half now. We're 11 days apart in age and a lot alike in a lot of ways! :)









Displaying
My friend, Moriah Tanjoco, who is actually 3 days older than Christine. Congratulations! You're famous! ;D


















Displaying 20150912_105552.jpg My friend, Patience Fulton; we've been friends for around 8 years now and hopefully 8 years from now we'll still be besties. :)
(Sorry this picture is so blurry; I thought it was sharper when I took it. :P)








Displaying 20150912_105623.jpgTo Mercy Fulton: I am so sorry. I'm not really sure what I was thinking when I designed your clothes. To be fair, it was of good intention. I didn't want to use the same color pencils on your outfit that I did on someone else's (which is why some of the outfits are weirder as time went on). :P







Displaying 20150912_105641.jpgAnd of course, what I'm afraid it will look like if I meet any of my Internet buddies (Hint: I'm the one in yellow). Embarrassing or no, I'm still crazy excited to meet y'all someday!









This wasn't based off anyone in the beginning, but as it got closer and closer to being finished, I realized I was thinking of it as Hannah (HisPrincess). So I dubbed it Hannah. :)








Can you see my pictures getting better over time from these doodles? I certainly can! Hopefully they'll advance a little more by next year. :)

4 comments:

  1. I loveeee your sketches! They are totally awesome. :D The way you do hair is adorable, I can't sketch hair. lol! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, it took me awhile to figure out how I wanted to do it. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! You're amazing, Elisabeth and these are so cute! I wish I could see them all-I can only (thankfully) see the one you did of me (just saying, love that I am holding a book), Moriah, and Hannah.
    I can't believe it's already been almost a year and a half since we became friends! That went by fast...recently I found my first comment on your birthday post. So weird!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, yes, I knew I couldn't draw you without a book. ;)
      Oh, that stinks. :P
      It's been so long! And I agree, it is really weird.

      Delete