Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Creative Blogger Award

http://opalswirls.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-creative-blogger-award.html



Rules:
Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you
Share 5 facts about yourself with your readers



Thank you to Opal @ Opal Swirls for nominating me! This looks like fun... ;)

1. I am really sensitive, but I try to keep it hidden. I like digging deeper with other people, having conversations that really make a difference instead of just talking. But I try not to, because it makes me seem weird and strange and kind of creepy. XP


2. I love orange sherbert. Pretty deep, huh? ;)


3.When I ask, "How are you?" I really want to know. I really do care. I'm not just saying it flippantly. Not anymore. If you are struggling, I want to know. Because maybe I can help.

4. I would really rather be called Lissie. But I can't blame people for not calling me that because I've never asked them too. ;)

5. I love stories with happy endings, in fairy tales and reality. I guess that's why I've always loved fairy tales and such. Even though they have pot-holes and pit-stops, they always have happy endings.

Nominees! HONHONHON!!! (that was supposed to be an evil French laugh, but oh well...)
 
So there's no way I'd be able to nominate that many bloggers, but here's my best shot:

Christine @Everything is Blogsome 
Susan Pevensie @ Liberties Girl
Hannah @ Growin' Up Country
Katie Grace @ A Writer's Faith
Mary @ Mary's Moments
Rebekah @ Bekah's Scribbles 
Elizabeth @ Let All the Earth Rejoice
Ireland @ Ireland Rhea
Kelsi @ Messy Bits  
Julia @ Running Through the Stars
Ryebrynn @ Ryebrynn's Random Ramblings 
Brooke @ Writers have Adventures, Too

Wow! 12! I got pretty close. ;) 
Sorry, Katie, my Internet's like wacko and it won't let me post your link. I'll try again later, though. :P 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Lissie! ;) I'll do this as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanking you at this late date! XD I'm {hoping} to put this up today. :)

    ReplyDelete