Tuesday, May 26, 2015

MMC (5/26/15)



“This,” he said, sitting straighter, “Was not part of the plan.”
"Oh, did you miss the memo?” Her laugh tinkled in the air like the sound of bells ringing. “Why, Adam, that was the plan all along. To eliminate those who ruined our happy endings before. I know this is no real fairy tale…” Adam snorted and folded his arms. “…but can’t you see? Happy endings can be real sometimes, if you go about it the right way.”
He remembered when he had been completely enamored of her; her lilting accent, her dark flashing eyes… oh, and her bold sense of fashion. No one else from here to Birmingham Way wore such a red cloak.
“Robin, that’s exactly it. This isn’t the right way to go about it.”
The boy clad in brown cleared his throat and spoke for the first time. "I suppose you think we should sit around, doing good as we go."
"Not the way I would have put it, but... yes, I suppose."
"Oh, come on! Don't tell me you don't want to exact some revenge on that stupid fairy that ruined your life."
Adam flinched; it was what he had dreamed of for so many years. Why he had protected the flower with his life. 
“Well, Master Huntsman, what would you suggest?”
His crooked smile came back and he looked behind him at a shadowy hooded figure that stood in the doorway.
“I have someone who comes in contact with your fairy nearly everyday, Adam.” The figure stepped forward out of the darkness. “Allow me to introduce TinkerBelle.”
She threw her hood back and Adam gasped. She was the last person he had expected to see. All the rumors had been oh, so wrong. 

289 words, I used the sentence prompt. Hope you enjoyed reading it and I would love it if you had any suggestions for future entries. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! How are you doing? I just wanted to let you know that I have decided to make/sell blog buttons.
    I was inspired by Miss Shelby's new blog "Every Bit Of Lovely". ( everybitoflovely13.blogspot.com) Her blog is so colorful
    and cheerful that I decided to make a button for it. It was really fun and it's actually on her blog now.
    Anyways, Lately I have been trying to think of different ways to
    raise a little bit of money and this is one that not only helped me raise some but is also a lot of fun. So, I looked online and
    to buy a blog button was about 20 to 25 dolloars or so. Now, I'm not a professional or anything and if you ask me, that's a
    little much. So I'm going to be selling the buttons for 5 dollars each. I'll have a page on my blog soon ( Digital Diary)
    but you guys can just email me if you want one. What it will be is, I'll have you answer a few questions like the color
    you want, pattern, anything special, etc. Once you answer those I'll make your button and send it to you. If you don't
    like it or you want something a little different then I'd gladly change it for you. Once I email it to you, you would send
    me 5 dollars in the mail. Also, If you want to buy like three or more for maybe one for you and suprise your friends with
    some, give it to them to be nice, for there birthday ect. Then I'll give you a better deal.So, how does that sound? Please
    tell your friends and I would love it if you would share it on your blog! (If you do then please let me know and I'll
    check it out!) Thanks! Hopefully I can get a few orders.


    Have a blessed day everyone!

    ~Maddy

    My email : maddycrone@gmail.com

    P.s. I love your blog header!!!! I could make you a button using one of those pics if you want.

    ReplyDelete