Thursday, May 14, 2015

Best Blogging Buddies Award


Best Blogging Buddies Award 

Courtesy of Wild Horse, the one who nominated me for this award. Thanks, Wild Horse!



The Rules:
☼You must make a post to show your award on your main blog.
☼You must tag the person who nominated you in your post (also take the cute owl on the left with you!).
☼You must nominate all of your best buddies, and those whom you want to become best buddies with, who, to your knowledge, have not been nominated for this award.
☼You must ask your buddies at least 15 questions in your post.
☼You must answer all of the questions your buddies ask you on your post.



WARNING: These will be random, unusual, frightening, and possibly even dangerous. Not for children under 30 years. PG48


Questions-

Why do you blog? - I blog because I enjoy it; it helps me to write and writing helps me to express myself. That and I need to work on my writing skills. :P


Purple or Pink? - Depends on what shade, but I probably like pink better in general.


Summer or Winter? - Summer

 
Have you read/seen The Book Thief? Tell me if it ripped you up like it ripped me up. - Unfortunately, I have been unable to read the Book Thief, though I've heard how good it is. 

 
A book you keep re-reading?
The Hobbit... I have a lot of favorite books :P

 
Do you have any pets?
I did own over 50 pets at one time. Did being the emphasized word. The 3 hermit crabs (that we actually got instead of caught) died off after awhile and I gave my bunny to friends. The other ones we caught (snakes, frogs, lizards, turtles, the whole caboodle!) we let go when it started getting colder.
 

Type or handwrite? - Type.

(And, to steal one from Heather) Has a book ever made you cry? - Why would you ask such an easy question? YES!!! (lucky for me, you didn't ask which book has ever made me cry)  ;)

Favourite school subject? - Writing, reading... anything to do with words!

The best sport in the world is... - I'm not really into sports, but I enjoy playing basketball with my dad and the neighbor kids.

Do you live in town or the country? - Town. Where would I like to live when I have my own home? Country. ;)

 
What is better: Sunrise or sunset? - Sunset

It's midday, you're still in your PJs, at home alone, when some knocks on the door. What do you do? - Stay put until they leave. I might look through the peephole but that's doubtful. ;)

A quote that is important to you? -With great power comes great responsibility... (lol, just kidding!)

If you had to eat one food forever, you would eat... - Either Italian (fettuccine alfredo, pizza, bread-sticks, etc.) or Country (KFC, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, etc.). That answer wasn't cheating, was it?

I nominate...

Christine Taft
Mary Burroughs
His Princess
TW Wright
Bekah Burroughs
Ireland Rhea
Elizabeth Lindsay
 Brittney Johnson
Bree
Lydia Moesner
Emma Hamilton
Natalie Taft

(If I mentioned you and you don't have a blog, just answer my questions in the comments below. :)

My Questions: 
Favorite band?
Glasses or no glasses?
Do you prefer reading, writing, or spelling bees?
Would you rather live in an Igloo for a year or live in an Egyptian pyramid?
Can you lick your nose? (I decided to post this one in honor of my sister)
Did you try to lick your nose after you read the former question?
How many pets have you had in your lifetime?
What would you do if your parents were gone and all of a sudden your little sister gets her nose pinched in the door and breaks her glasses? (If you don't have a sister younger than 6, it's fictional; by the way, those didn't have insurance)

Wow. That last question... phew! Weirdness alert. Anyway, I can't think of any other questions, so there you go! ;)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination Elizabeth! I will try and do a post on Tuesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Can't wait to read your answers! :D

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination!! I'll do it very soon. :)
    Hope to talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! :)
      Totally! I'll try to call you tonight. :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for doing the tag :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sorry it took so long. I forgot I had been nominated. xP

      Delete
  4. Hey! How are you doing? I just wanted to let you know that I have decided to make/sell blog buttons. Please tell your blogging friends!
    I was inspired by Miss Shelby's new blog "Every Bit Of Lovely". ( everybitoflovely13.blogspot.com) Her blog is so colorful
    and cheerful that I decided to make a button for it. It was really fun and it's actually on her blog now. Anyways, Lately
    I have been trying to think of different ways to raise a little bit of money and this is one that not only helped me raise
    some but is also a lot of fun. So, I looked online and to buy a blog button was about 20 to 25 dollars or so. Now, I'm not
    a professional or anything and if you ask me, that's a little much. So I'm going to be selling the buttons for 5 dollars
    each. I have a page on my blog(maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com)but you can just email me if you want one. What it will be is, I'll
    have you answer a few questions like the color you want, pattern, anything special, etc. Once you answer those I'll make
    your button and send it to you. If you don't like it or you want something a little different then I'd gladly change it for
    you. Once I email it to you, you would send me 5 dollars in the mail. You can also buy more then one at a time if you wish.
    So, how does that sound? Please tell your friends and I would love it if you would share it on your blog! (If you do then
    please let me know and I'll check it out!) Thanks! Hopefully I can get a few orders.Please email me if you or one of your
    friends are interesting or you have any questions or comments! Have a blessed day! ~Maddy

    My email : maddycrone@gmail.com
    Feel free to forward this message or email your blgging friends about it!

    maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com
    girlslivingforgodsglory.wordpress.com

    P.S. I'd love to make a button for your gorgeous and lovely blog!!!

    ReplyDelete