Thursday, May 7, 2015

Animal Adventures! (Epsiode 1)

I know, I know, it's only the 5th of May, but we've already caught a bullfrog (good-sized, too), a garter snake (which was totally awesome) and today Isaiah caught this teeny-tiny turtle! I just had to do a post about it. :)
 

He was dubbed Michael-Angelo, in honor of the teenage mutant ninja turtle with same name (You can tell Isaiah named him) ;) 

The hunter with his catch



Last of all, myself (I couldn't resist getting a picture with it, of course) ;)





I would post pictures of the garter snake we caught, but I don't have any. :P

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I love it! Sounds like a name one of my brothers would choose. The pictures and video are great! You look really pretty, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! I try to look presentable for YouTube videos, but that only happens like once a week on Sundays. XD

      Delete