Saturday, March 28, 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!


  

Rules: 
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site. 
  • Put the award logo on your blog. 
  • Answer the ten questions they’ve set you. 
  • Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer. 
  • Nominate ten people.
Thank you, Anna Beane, for nominating me for this lovely award! :D

(1) What is your favorite thing to blog on? - As in electronic device (cell phone, laptop, etc.)? Computer. Most certainly. ;)

(2) Do you play an instrument? - I took piano lessons for a year and only got through the first book (probably because my teacher was also my best friend and we talked a little more than we should have ;) , but that's the instrument I've ever played. I hope to play the guitar in the future, though.


(3) What has God taught you this past year? - Well, He's taught me a lot... but if I had to pick, I'd have to say thinking of others above myself. I've always been pretty selfish and I've found that helping others even helps me feel better, too! (that's not the only reason I do it, of course, it's just a bonus) ;)

(4) Favorite fandoms? (a fandom is like your most favorite book or movie series that you think is just plain awesome) - Definitely LotR.


(5) Which fictional character do you think you can most relate to or are like? - Maybe Belle? I have no idea, but that pitiful attempt was better than nothing. At least so I though. ;)


(6) What blog do you consistently read the most? Please share it! :) - Erm... probably either Everything is Blogsome, Go Teen Writers, or One Light in a Dark World (you guys are awesome and I wish I could name some more!) :)


(7) If you could travel anywhere you wanted to, where would you like to go especially? - I would love to go around the USA and visit all my internet buddies, but if I had to pick one place, I would love to spend a week in Tennessee.


(8) What are you most excited for here in 2015? - New opportunities to serve God and hopefully get job this summer.


(9) What do you want to name your future children when you get married? - Well, I love the names Adah-Grace (Adah rhymes with 'ay-duh, not 'ah-duh')') and Annis. I don't know about boy names yet.


(10) How old were you when you became a Christian? - Well, my grandma helped me ask Jesus into my heart when I was little, but I didn't become serious about my faith until I was an early teenager.


Muhahaha! My turn to ask questions. ;)
1) How long have you been blogging?
2) Favorite blog?
3) Favorite Disney princess?
4) Favorite book?
5) Favorite fictional character?
6) What would you most enjoy doing when you grow up?
7) When I become queen of this great and glorious realm, will you vow to faithfully pay your brookie (chocolate chip cookie atop a brownie) taxes or will you be a rebel, a fugitive of the law? (I will track you down...)
8) Would you rather listen to 'Do You Want to Build a Snowman' 100 times in a row or be completely paralyzed until you have watched Tarzan and Jane exactly 25 times in a row, credits and all? (I've never watched Tarzan and Jane, but I've heard it's terrible)
9) If you were to die today, what do you think would be the most appropriate use of your hair? (Elijah suggested this one) XP 
10) Favorite dessert?

I shalt nominate:
Mary Burroughs @ Mary's Moments
Julia Nashie @ Running Through the Stars
Christine @ Everything is Blogsome
Natalie @ A Saved Girl's Writings
His Princess @ Growin' Up Country
TW Wright @ Indonesia Around Me 
Bethany @ Bright Life by Bethany
Ireland @ Ireland Rhea
Elizabeth Lindsay @ One Light in a Dark World 
Kelsi @ Messy Bits

There you have it! :) 

1 comment: