Saturday, March 21, 2015

Future Posts

When I was looking through different blog posts I've done, I was struck by how... meaningless they were. They weren't doing anything for anyone, they were just... there. All I've been posting about is things I've been doing. Things I'm interested in. Things I want people to see. All a mad scramble for attention, really.
So. I have decided to set a specific rule. It shall be called the E4:29 Rule.

Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers. -Ephesians 4:29


Before I post anything, I want to make sure it is good for necessary edification, imparting grace to the hearers. Readers, in this case. :)
So MMC's will probably slow to a trickle for a while 1) because I have not been writing them in a very God-honoring way and 2) because I'm doing NaNoWriMo and I want to focus wholly on that for the month of April. :)
Guest posts shall be posted as often as I receive them (in a schedule, of course). If you'd like to do a guest post, feel free to comment or shoot me an email (if you've already done that, please excuse me for my lengthiness in getting back with you. I'll do that ASAP)
When I asked what sort of posts you would like seeing more of (I know I got some from the giveaway held a few posts ago... I don't keep track of the days anymore), most of you said Daily Life. I'll try to do some of those, but on a regulated basis so I don't do too many. :)
Also, Music videos were the second vote for posts, so I'll try to post some of my favorites, along with quotes from Christian heroes. 
There will be some posts that are more heartfelt and... well, it's normally because I'm putting pieces of my heart on the blog page. This is how I feel. This is how the world seems to be at this specific time. 
And, of course, anything related to orphans, people in need, and chances to help others. :)
If you have any suggestions on posts you would like to see, I'd love to receive them!  


Note: I would love to post my own YouTube videos with certain challenges (as someone suggested before), but as I don't have a camera, it isn't possible at this time. Someday we'll try that, though. ;)
I apologize for the length of this post, it wasn't meant to be this long. :P

3 comments:

  1. I love your posts, Elisabeth! You do a great job. You reminded me to be careful to not just post for attention, which I'm afraid I do far too much of.
    I'll miss your MMC's, though.:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elisabeth,
    Thank you for contacting me on my blog. My mommy would rather me not do an interview, so I'm sorry I can't do it. Thank you though for writing me. :)
    Love,
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete