Sunday, February 15, 2015

Pictures (2/15/15)

Here's a picture of tree-climbing at Grandma's house!(it would have been tres difficile to get a good one from higher up) ;)



Here's a blanket I'm working on. Not the greatest of pictures, but then my pictures are never really that great. :)



Here's a selfie of Anna and I from Winter Jam! (I made my hat and she made hers) :)


Here we are with the Chick-fil-a cows (who doesn't love Chick-fil-a?!). You can see our friend Angel photo-bombing in the back, lol. :D


NOTE: Blogger didn't take Chick-fil-a as a word! Maybe we should revolt or something. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll tell Anna you liked hers. :)

      Delete
  2. I love your hats! I wish it was hat-wearing weather here :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was REALLY cold after standing out there for a couple of hours. :)

      Delete