Sunday, January 11, 2015

What to Expect

I've decided that I need to start using a sort of schedule for posting, just to keep it easier posting weekly. :)

Monday/Tuesday - A piece of writing (MMC, stories, etc.)
Thursday/Friday - The music video to one of my favorite songs
Sunday - Sunday will probably be a sort of free-for-all; I might do guest posts, an event that has happened recently (such as the post I did about the Christmas Formal), etc. :)

I probably won't be posting each of these things weekly, but expect at least one of the above mentioned. :)

8 comments:

  1. Cool:) I nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award! My post is here (http://bethanysbrightlife.blogspot.com/). -Bethany!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I would totally do it, but I've already turned down one or two blog awards lately and it's just difficult for me to get these done. :P
      Sorry!

      Delete
  2. Sounds exciting! Looking forward to future posts!:)

    ReplyDelete