Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Christmas Formal (with pictures!)

Today I got the pictures from the Homeschool Christmas Formal; I thought you all might like to see them!

Me in my formal dress :)
Every attendee was given a mug as a place marker, and after the formal we got to keep them! 

Dancing in the gymnasium...

Eating a five-course dinner (which, unfortunately, I couldn't eat much of because I wasn't feeling well :(

Don't I look demure in this picture? (lol, just kidding!)

My table! :)

Each table had an interesting centerpiece. We chose the VeggieTales table; this is the Potato Head table.

He's looking at you...
 
The napkins were folded up so prettily! Can you guess what this one is? (think green and piney)





On the Lego Star Wars table!


The dessert tables! (just to make y'all hungry...)


The thing that grabs my attention the most is the bowl of M&M's in the corner :P

I think this was an Mini American Girl doll table
The Army Men table!

13 comments:

  1. I hope you had a fun night! It look like you did :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was really fun! Definitely not one those long-expected outings where you end up hiding in the bathroom by the end. :)

      Delete
  2. Ohh, I really like the colors and style of your dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      It actually wasn't mine, I had to borrow it because i didn't have a dress to wear. :P

      Delete
  3. Wow, that looked like a lot of fun! I love your dress! Did you or someone else make it or did you buy it somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a whole lot of fun! I actually borrowed it from a friend of my mom's. Next year I hope to own the dress I wear. :)

      Delete
  4. By the way, can you guys see the captions of the pictures? I can't on my computer, so I was just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lot of fun! Glad you got to go. Thanks for sharing the pics.:)
    Btw I can't see the captions.:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so lovely! I hope you had a great time :) I love the idea of themed tables.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was really nice. :)
      I know! Weren't they cute? They did a really good job. :)

      Delete
  7. That looked like so much fun! :D You're so pretty!! :) Hope you felt better soon!
    BTW, did you fix the captions? I can see them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D
      Yes, I fixed the captions. :)

      Delete