Friday, September 19, 2014

Recent Projects


So recently I've been crocheting a lot more than usual (no, I don't normally make one hat a day). I thought I would post about different products I've made lately, with pictures, of course! :)


Here are some owl sleepy masks I made; both of them sold at the craft sale I went to last Saturday. :)
Which do you like better? The one with its eyes open or the one winking? Or do you think they would be cuter with both eyes shut?


I also made a Nemo hat on request; it was a bit more difficult than I expected. :P


I have got to buy a styrafoam head one of these days. My arm doesn't work very well. :P

As I mentioned earlier, I went to a craft sale with my mom last Saturday. It was pretty exciting, it being my first craft sale to have my own booth. We managed to sell quite a few hats from the 8WC, all the profits from which went to the Master's Home.
It's really crazy how we raised over $130 for the orphanage, don't you think? ;)

Yes, I'm still freaking out about it. XD

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE NEMO HAT. IT. IS. SO. CUTE. :D Great job on these, Elisabeth, they look great! :) I honestly like the mask winking. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I think I like the one winking better, too. :)

      Delete
  2. The nemo hat it just awesome, Elisabeth! I think I like the owl that is winking more, but did you try both eyes closed? That seems to be the thing now. That's great that they both sold!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Almost everyone I have asked like the winking owl more. :)
      I'm still working on more. :P

      Delete
  3. Wow! Those are adorable!! I love the owl masks! I think you should try and make one with both the eyes shut. :) That is amazing you sold those! You are so talented! I love crocheting as well. :) Do you make your own patterns? You should try and make an etsy shop! That way lots of people can see it. :) They are very professional looking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make some of my own patterns, but usually I use ones I find on the Internet. :)
    I was going to try Etsy, but I discovered that my Weebly store works much better for me right now. :)
    Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. We participate in a craft/arts show November 8. It is the Holiday Sale for Patchwork Central. there is no booth fee, but they ask 30% to go to their fundraiser. If you would like to join, let me know and I can get you information to contact Amy. HUgs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so cool!! I think since they're sleeping masks it'd look great with both eyes closed, but I love them winking and with both eyes open! So cute!
    -Mary and Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestion, Mary and Emily! I'm glad you like them. :)

      Delete
  7. That hat looks really good. Must take some time to make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it definitely takes more time than some of my easier hats (aka MINIONS!!!) :)

      Delete