Saturday, August 2, 2014

Liebster Award!

Picture
I can't believe it has taken me so long to do this! Thank you, Ana

    Picture
  1. I am 14 years old
  2. I started a real business at the age of 13
  3. I like to crochet (who knew?)
  4. I have a sarcastic sense of humor that shows itself most when I am tired.
  5. I love reading.
  6. I love writing.
  7. I've only been ice skating once and that was in this last year.
  8. I need to try rollerblading again. My roller-blades are in the garage and I haven't done it in forever.
  9. The Willis Clan is quickly rising to become my favorite band. :)
  10. I don't think I had candles on my birthday cake this year, but I'm not sure.
  11. I have already been awarded several Liebster Awards this year.

Ana's Questions:  

  • Would you rather live without the ability to read or without the ability to write? - The ability to write. I don't think I could give up reading, however much I like writing. :)
  •  What is your favorite song, and if you're Christian, what is your favorite Christian contemporary song? - That's a very hard question! I would have to say Do Life Big by Jamie Grace, because it has a special meaning for me.
  • What was your greatest accomplishment this year? - Probably the 8WC
  • What advice do you have for newbie bloggers? - Don't give up, even when it seems the easiest thing to do. Sometimes it's hard to get followers, but keep trying.
  •  What is the word count of the longest piece you've written? - Oh, I don't know. I think the longest piece I've written was in a notepad, so I'm not going to count all those words. :)
  •  What is your favorite thing about your personality? _ I'm not sure I have one. I don't consider myself reliable, fun, funny, or happy-go-lucky. I think the thing I least like about myself is that I feel deeply, and I love people when they don't love me back. It hurts too much.
  •  What do you like more: sad books or funny books? - It depends. Most of the time I would say funny books.
  •  Do you speak more than one language? If so, what languages do you speak? - Presently I only speak English, but my dad's going to teach me French for high school.
  •  Can you share a picture of your handwriting, please? -
    Sorry for the poor quality photo
  •  Who is your favorite author? - J. R. R. Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, and Jane Austen. Basically British Literature. :)
  • Do you frequently read e-books or do you read more physical books?- I usually read physical books, but my dad has a Kindle so sometimes I read on that.

My Questions:

  • What mythical beast would you be (unicorn, hydra, honest politician (I think I'd have to be honest politician), etc.)?
  • Would you rather text a really embarrassing secret to the wrong person or realize that you put all the right answers on the wrong test?
  • Paper and pen or Microsoft Word?
  • Music settings (quiet, moderate, EXTREMELY LOUD, etc.)
  • Do you like selfies? Why or why not?
  • Do you like to wear skirts or not?
  • Favorite author?
  • Favorite book?
  • Favorite movie?
  • Favorite number?
  • Would you rather have to write a 500 page paper on the history of France's sewer system, or would you rather have to sharpen 10,000 pencils on a manual sharpener and be unable to move until you've done them all?
I nominate:
Mary Burroughs
TW Wright
Rebekah Burroughs
His Princess
Ireland Rhea
Julia Nashie
Anna Sullivan
Brittney Johnson 
Everyone at Hebrews 3:13 Sisters

Ok, so technically, that's more than 9 people, but hey! It still works, right? :)

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Can't wait to read your answers! :D

      Delete
  2. Thanks for nominating me! I won't be participating this go-round, but I appreciate it SO MUCH!!! :)

    We have a lot in common! I'm 14 too, and I'm a C.S. Lewis and Jane Austen fan as well. I love the Chronicles of Narnia series!! :)

    Ireland

    http://irelandrhea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no problem!
      That's cool! I love the Chronicles of Narnia! By the way, have you read any of C.S. Lewis's other books? I'm planning on reading one of his other ones, but I don't remember the name of it, lol. :D

      Delete
  3. Thank you for awarding me!!! Ok so I'm not going to repost this just for sake of time....but I thought I'd still answer your questions :) So I'll just answer them in this comment!


    What mythical beast would you be (unicorn, hydra, honest politician (I think I'd have to be honest politician), etc.)?

    Unicorn +__+

    Would you rather text a really embarrassing secret to the wrong person or realize that you put all the right answers on the wrong test?
    lol; probably get wrong answers on a test...because the other one would most likely haunt me for life! lol

    Paper and pen or Microsoft Word?
    Word :)

    Music settings (quiet, moderate, EXTREMELY LOUD, etc.)
    moderate probably...

    Do you like selfies? Why or why not?
    hmmmm well I think selfies are fine just as long as the person posting them posts them ALL the time...because to me that's just a sign of vanity and pride.

    Do you like to wear skirts or not?
    YES! That's really all I wear...

    Favorite author?
    Oh boy....this is a hard one. Probably Lois Walfrid Johnson and I also love Haddix's books. Andrew Klavan is awesome too though...

    Favorite book?
    oh goodness--hard questions....probably If we survive or The false prince or Maze runner or Eight cousins...lol; I have too many to name.

    Favorite movie?
    Captain America and Frozen! Totally different movies but those two are like my fandom! lol

    Favorite number?
    32

    Would you rather have to write a 500 page paper on the history of France's sewer system, or would you rather have to sharpen 10,000 pencils on a manual sharpener and be unable to move until you've done them all?

    Totally the 500 page paper! haha; but that's still like insanely long....and on sewers? ok, maybe I'd pick the pencils! lol

    Thanks for awarding me =D Loved your questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, nice answers! I enjoyed reading them! :D

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much! I'll get to this right away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for replying to my nomination! I'm sorry it took so long for me to comment on this post. I think it's so great that you started your own business at such a young age and you used some of the proceeds to help a charity. I hope to open my own Etsy shop some day so that I can sell the clothes that I sew.

    The majority of my nominees have answered that they would rather live without the ability to write. I think I would probably answer the same thing.

    I love all of Jamie Grace's songs. My favorite song by her is Hold Me, followed by Beautiful Day and the Do Life Big.

    I like the flower at the end of your signature. That's so creative!

    Yes, yes and yes to J. R. R. Tolkien, C. S. Lewis and Jane Austen! Those three authors definitely know how to create quality literature.

    Once again, thanks so much for writing this award post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! It was fun! :)
      You sew clothes? I didn't know that. That's really neat! :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I know, right?! They sing so well together! :D

      Delete