- I am 14 years old
- I started a real business at the age of 13
- I like to crochet (who knew?)
- I have a sarcastic sense of humor that shows itself most when I am tired.
- I love reading.
- I love writing.
- I've only been ice skating once and that was in this last year.
- I need to try rollerblading again. My roller-blades are in the garage and I haven't done it in forever.
- The Willis Clan is quickly rising to become my favorite band. :)
- I don't think I had candles on my birthday cake this year, but I'm not sure.
- I have already been awarded several Liebster Awards this year.
- Would you rather live without the ability to read or without the ability to write? - The ability to write. I don't think I could give up reading, however much I like writing. :)
- What is your favorite song, and if you're Christian, what is your favorite Christian contemporary song? - That's a very hard question! I would have to say Do Life Big by Jamie Grace, because it has a special meaning for me.
- What was your greatest accomplishment this year? - Probably the 8WC
- What advice do you have for newbie bloggers? - Don't give up, even when it seems the easiest thing to do. Sometimes it's hard to get followers, but keep trying.
- What is the word count of the longest piece you've written? - Oh, I don't know. I think the longest piece I've written was in a notepad, so I'm not going to count all those words. :)
- What is your favorite thing about your personality? _ I'm not sure I have one. I don't consider myself reliable, fun, funny, or happy-go-lucky. I think the thing I least like about myself is that I feel deeply, and I love people when they don't love me back. It hurts too much.
- What do you like more: sad books or funny books? - It depends. Most of the time I would say funny books.
- Do you speak more than one language? If so, what languages do you speak? - Presently I only speak English, but my dad's going to teach me French for high school.
- Can you share a picture of your handwriting, please? -
Sorry for the poor quality photo
- Who is your favorite author? - J. R. R. Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, and Jane Austen. Basically British Literature. :)
- Do you frequently read e-books or do you read more physical books?- I usually read physical books, but my dad has a Kindle so sometimes I read on that.
- What mythical beast would you be (unicorn, hydra, honest politician (I think I'd have to be honest politician), etc.)?
- Would you rather text a really embarrassing secret to the wrong person or realize that you put all the right answers on the wrong test?
- Paper and pen or Microsoft Word?
- Music settings (quiet, moderate, EXTREMELY LOUD, etc.)
- Do you like selfies? Why or why not?
- Do you like to wear skirts or not?
- Favorite author?
- Favorite book?
- Favorite movie?
- Favorite number?
- Would you rather have to write a 500 page paper on the history of France's sewer system, or would you rather have to sharpen 10,000 pencils on a manual sharpener and be unable to move until you've done them all?
Everyone at Hebrews 3:13 Sisters
Ok, so technically, that's more than 9 people, but hey! It still works, right? :)