Saturday, August 16, 2014

Beautiful Blog Award!

I'm doing the Beautiful Blog Award, which I was not actually awarded, but hey, Julia Nashie @ Running Through the Stars says anyone can do it, so...
Here goes! :)


Julia's Questions:
 

1. Do you think it is morally correct to love Loki, even though he's the bad guy?
Um... is it correct? I would have to say no. Do I love him anyway? Yep.

 

2. What are three of your talents?
It's kind of funny, I only have three: crocheting, reading, and writing. 

3. What's your favorite girl's name?

Adah-Grace. I have loved that name to bits in the last year. If I had to pick another, it would probably be Ashley Nicole.

4. Boy's name?

I don't know.

5. What books have made you cry?

I hate to admit it, but I cried a teensy bit when Smike in Nicolas Nickelby (by Charles Dickens) died. And I almost cried in Gideon's Gift (by Karen Kingsbury). I can't think of any others at the moment. 

6. What's your favorite Bible verse?

At the moment, I'll say Psalms 65:7-8: You who still the noise of the sea, the noise of their waves and the tumult of the peoples. They also who dwell in the farthest parts are afraid of Your signs; You make the outgoings of the morning and evening rejoice. 
Because it reminds me that the God who can calm the seas and calm the tumult of the peoples can also calm my wandering, impatient heart.

7. Favorite prayer?

For a minute I thought about putting 'The Prayer' as my favorite prayer, but decided against it.
I can't think of my favorite prayer right now. I might add it later. 


My Questions:
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
2. Who is your favorite fictional good hero/heroine?
3. Who is your favorite fictional villain?
4. Flip flops, tennis shoes, or sandals?
5. What are your top five favorite fictional books?
6. Quick! What's the first orange thing you see?
7. Google+ or FaceBook?
8. Pinterest or Instagram?
9. What is the longest Bible passage that you can quote?
10. Favorite type of food (Italian, Mexican, etc.)? 

If you had the patience to read this entire post, then consider yourself nominated! Congrats!

9 comments:

  1. Adah-Grace is so pretty! I really like Anastasia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, me too! Those are two of my favorite names! :D

      Delete
  2. Can I do these questions without a blog? If so, here's my answers. And if not...well, you can still have my answers :P

    1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight? Straight
    2. Who is your favorite fictional good hero/heroine? Meh. I don't know; Thor maybe?
    3. Who is your favorite fictional villain? The Joker :P
    4. Flip flops, tennis shoes, or sandals? Flip flops
    5. What are your top five favorite fictional books? LOTR books, Hobbit, Hunger Games, and I'll just leave it at three because I can't think of two others at the moment.
    6. Quick! What's the first orange thing you see? A book.
    7. Google+ or FaceBook? Neither :D
    8. Pinterest or Instagram? Pinterest.
    9. What is the longest Bible passage that you can quote? Gah, I don't know. I have memorized some, but mostly different verses from different books, not several verses from one passage.
    10. Favorite type of food (Italian, Mexican, etc.)? American :D Or Mexican

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I wish my hair was naturally straight, but I don't think it could get any curlier! (Is that how you spell it?) :P

      Delete
    2. WHAT?!?! I want curly hair!!!
      -Emily

      Delete
    3. I straighten it every once and a while, but usually it's shoulder-length because it curls so much. I have to straighten my bangs, otherwise they look absolutely ridiculous!

      Delete
  3. Mary (My sister) has curly hair, and I am very jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily, if you had curly hair you wouldn't want it ;) I want straight hair.

      1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight? Curly.
      2. Who is your favorite fictional good hero/heroine? Dash.
      3. Who is your favorite fictional villain? Syndrome. (Or however his name is spelled.
      4. Flip flops, tennis shoes, or sandals? Tennis shoes.
      5. What are your top five favorite fictional books? I'll agree with Emily on the first three, and then also agree I can't think of two others :)
      6. Quick! What's the first orange thing you see? Hair elastic.
      7. Google+ or FaceBook? Facebook if I was allowed.
      8. Pinterest or Instagram? Pinterest if I was allowed.
      9. What is the longest Bible passage that you can quote? Same as Emily...I really need to work on memorizing more.
      10. Favorite type of food (Italian, Mexican, etc.)? Mexican!!

      -Mary

      Delete
    2. Yes, I think we all want the kind of hair we _don't_ have. :P :D
      I love the Incredibles! :D

      Delete