Tuesday, June 17, 2014

MMC (6/17/14)

Hey guys! I haven't done MMC in a while, so I thought I would do it this week. I kind of felt like I was supposed to... I'm not sure why. I used the picture prompt and it is 300 words.Hope you like it :)

Trypta had vowed never to trust anyone. Now, as she watched them leave, she realized she had broken that vow. She’d crumbled her walls for someone she hardly knew and he had used her, tossing her aside when she had served her purpose. She’d thought it was love… but no. It could never be. No one could love her.

I am unwanted


It seemed like her heartbeat that was the only thing she would feel again. The pain left a dull ache inside.

I am weak


Sitting on the rocky shore, she wondered what people must think of her. It didn’t matter. She thought worse of herself than they did. If only she’d never been born; she was no use to anyone.

I am useless


She stood up and made her way back… where? Where could she go? She didn’t belong. As she wandered aimlessly, she noticed something glint in the dim sunlight. The shining blade suggested something that should’ve made her cringe; instead, she held it and decided it was for the best.


I am leaving

While she readied herself for her last breath, she glanced around. Would anybody notice her absence? Would they care?

She knew the simple, pitiless answer and it only glanced off her heart.

Her hand jerked when she drove the knife towards her heart and she dropped it. Cursing under her breath, she picked it up only to have it fall from her grasp. She picked it up once more, only to have it forced from her hand. She backed away, frightened. What was going on? Who would care enough to stop her?

"You are mine,” it whispered. "You were made for a purpose; I made you for a purpose.”

She dropped to the ground with tears streaming down her face.



I am loved

10 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. Elisabeth! This is so awesome!!!!!! I love it. :) Don't you ever stop writing, you hear. :)

    HP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! OK, I won't. :)
      Well, I now I know a couple of people who won't mind reviewing my novel ;D

      Delete
    2. You bet! What is your novel about?

      HP

      Delete
    3. It's kind of a LotR type book (Elves and wanderers and queens, lol); the genre is fantasy. :)
      Right now it's about two girls named Julia and Starlet; Julia is more of a girly girl and Starlet's just really... well, she's not really a tomboy, but she climbs trees, does archery, other stuff like that so I don't really know what to call her. :)
      Elves don't come in til the second book (or at least that's the plan) :D

      Delete
    4. :) Hehe I see. Sounds real good. :)

      HP

      Delete
  2. Hi, Elizabeth! I nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    http://butterfliesoftheimagination.weebly.com/blog/liebster-award

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll try to get that done sometime in the next 3 months, lol. I'm way too busy... :P

      Delete
  3. Lovely post, dear! Don't ever stop writing!
    xx
    Brooke Jordan // Pineapples & Daisies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Getting 2nd place kind of boosted my spirits about writing, so hopefully I won't stop any time soon. :)

      Delete
  4. Hey, can you do me a favor and send me Anna's blog? I found it then I lost it.;D Now I can't find it.Help!!! Please!!!!

    ReplyDelete