I got nominated for the Liebster Award again! I think this is like the 5th or 6th time in the last 7 months! Yay!
Thank you, TW and Mary Burroughs!
Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
List 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger(s) who nominated you
Nominate 9 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers (you can’t nominate the blogger who nominated you)Ask them 11 questions
Let them know about the nomination
1. I like to pretend I'm really organized when really I am about as unorganized as you get.
2. I really like the Jane Austen novels (yup, I'm a nerd)
3. I am working on my first real novel and it's called Seeing by Starlight.
4. I share a room with my sisters
5. Crocheting is starting to get addicting.
6. I have 21 followers if you add the followers from both of my blogs.
7. I have two blogs and a business website.
8. The biggest order I ever got was for like 12-14 hats. :)
9. I'm kind of new to writing stories. I mean, I used to make up stories when I was little, but those don't count.
10. This is a lot harder than I thought it would be. :P
11. I don't have any bloggers to nominate, so if you are reading this, you are qualified to answer these questions on your blog! Just make sure to send me the link so I can see your answers! :)
1) ocean or waterfall?
2) if you were suddenly picked up and dropped into a fantasy world, what would you do?
Blink several times like an owl to see if it stayed real, and then maybe just sit down to let it sink in. :)
3) who's your favorite christian music artist?
Oooohhh! A hard one! I'll just say Britt Nicole. She's the first one that I can think of. :)
4) favorite book of the bible?
I don't think I have one. :P
5) if a villain shrunk you to the size of a mouse, what would you do?
If I were the villain, I would say, "Say 'Squeak!'"
I would probably sag my shoulders, roll my eyes, take a deep breath and scream:
"You'll never get away with this!" Of course, because of my unlikely size, I would most likely sound like a chipmunk and be embarrassed after that. :)
6) would you rather have the power to fly or read minds?
7) do use goggles in the pool?
Nope! Somehow, whenever I wear goggles, the water seeps in and it gets really annoying. So I just don't bother.
8) if you had to get a Lego set and it had to be either a dragon set or a car set, which would you get?
9) do you listen to music by TobyMac?
Definitely! Listen to it all of the time. :)
10) if you were suddenly, out of the blue, offered a job as a pop star, would you take it? or deny it?
Probably deny it. Fame is a demanding master, and it often steals a person's innocence.
11) what is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Awww, does it have to be fast food? Can Cheddars count? ;)
Um, I really like Arby's.
1- Favorite Genre
I like fantasy. Is that a genre? :)
2- Coffee or Tea
I have never had coffee, so it would have to be tea. :)
3- Who is your favorite super hero. (if you watch that kind of thing)
I really like Captain America and Thor. I like Capt. America's personality and I like Thor's hammer. :)
4- What is your personality?
I would have to say a great big, drawn-out, "UMMMMM....."
5- Inside or outside?
Outside (most of the time).
6- What is your favorite type of music?
7- What is your favorite flower?
8- Favorite Holiday?
9- A cupcake or piece of cake?
A piece of cake because usually you get more that way. :)
10- Would you rather have ice cream in a cone or a bowl?
11- What was one of your worst nightmares?
I would rather not tell you, but since I have to, I will tell you that my very entry for MMC (the one that got first place) is part of it.Well, technically that wasn't my worst nightmare, but I can't tell you my worst nightmare because it is way too personal and I get really REALLY bad nightmares. :(
However, I would be happy to tel you what I dreamed last night... ;)
(I get the weirdest dreams EVER)
My Questions (Muhahahahaha!)
1. Have you ever shot a squirrel before? and ate it?
2. Do you have any pets? if so, what kind?
3. What is your favorite animal?
4. If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would you pick?
5. What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten?
6.What is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you?
7. Introvert or Extrovert?
8. Little House series or Caddie Woodlawn?
9.What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
10. Sweet or salty?
11. Music or movies?
If you are reading this, you can answer these questions, because I don't really have anyone to nominate. :P :)