Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Seeing by Starlight: Pictures!

For those of you who are interested in my novel which is on hold at the moment due to the 8WC, here are the character bios for the 2 main characters and pictures. :)
This is not necessarily what they look like, these are just the best pictures I could find. :)

Julia Ramone:
Julia Ramone is a 15-year-old girl living in small town Kentucky. She is a co-main character. I couldn't decide whether she is the main character or if she shares the role with Starlet. ;)
She loves writing and sketching; she's not very good at knitting or sewing or anything like that.

Pros: She has a big heart and she's has a pretty good sense of humor.
Cons: She is kind of... prissy. She doesn't really like to get dirty.




Starlet:

Technically, Starlet is a nickname they gave her because she's so good with navigating through the wilderness.You know, people go by the North Star, so...
Anyway, (No, you do not get to discover her real name; it would be a spoiler) she loves being in the woods and shimmying up trees, although she's not as good at it as Salamir is. :)

Pros: She is very capable; she has a really sarcastic sense of humor that is pretty amusing (if it's not directed at you); she is amazing at archery; she is very loyal once you gain her trust and she is pretty. :)
Cons: She overestimates her abilities a little bit; she doesn't trust people much; she is really competitive (which can be a bad thing sometimes) and if she doesn't like you/thinks you're dense, you're gonna know it. :)



I can't find pictures of the others yet, but I will be sure to post them when I do! I hope you are intrigued. :)

I do not own these pictures, I just found this on Pinterest. :)

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I have decided that she shares the main role with Julia.
      Although I will probably change my mind tomorrow, lol. :)

      Delete
  2. I love the name Starlet! This sounds interesting. I would like to read your books. You're a great writer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the name Starlet, too. :)
      Thank you so much! I don't get a ton of compliments on my writing, so every one I do get is special. :)

      Delete
  3. I like the story. It sounds like first place material on my writing competition if you are interested here is the link (writingbooksisfun.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete