Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Liebster Award!

Tara Therese nominated me for the Liebster Award! Thanks so much, Tara!

Rules:
Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
List 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 9 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers (you can’t nominate the blogger who nominated you)
Ask them 11 questions
Let them know about the nomination

  1. I am 5' 2"
  2. My favorite book would have to be the Lord of the Rings. Bet you didn't see that coming, huh? :)
  3. I am in love with all Italian foods (except spaghetti. Spaghetti is just OK, not incredible like pizza) and fried chicken. Gotta love fried chicken. :)
  4. I'm turning 14 in May
  5. My favorite characters in Frozen are Wandering Oaken, Olaf and the Duke of Weselton. (Yup, I'm crazy. :)
  6. My favorite Disney princess would be Rapunzel. Or Anna. Or Elsa (hey, she was a Disney princess).
  7. Sometimes I sit down on our really torn-up sofa and pick up a random book and read it. Usually it's a book like Nate the Great or the Cat in the Hat. Lol, kind of weird. :)
  8. I have a sewing machine that folds up into a desk, it's really cool. :)
  9. I have 8 siblings all under the age of 16. Fun, fun. :)
  10. I want to go on a mission's trip to help at the Master's Home in Nigeria someday. Hey, it doesn't hurt to dream.
  11. My all-time favorite food is CHOCOLATE. Nothing else comes close unless it's chocolate and peanut-butter. Chocolate makes everything better. :)

Tara's Questions:

1. Do you like to take distorted pictures of yourself? - Sure. :)


2. How would you describe yourself? - Random, kind of crazy (OK, more than kind of!), and weird.


3. What’s your best joke? - (groans) This is going to ruin my whole reputation. OK, here it is (well, the only one I can think of ;):
"The green grape said to the purple grape, "Breathe, man!"


4. If you had to change your name, what name would you pick? - Well, when I was younger, I wished my name was Isabelle but then I found out that Isabelle is Elisabeth in Spanish (or something like that). So totally Nicole. :)


5. Do you collect clothes tags? - No.


6. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? - Oh, this is a excruciating question! How do I choose one food? :P  :)
I guess it would be... either fried chicken or pizza (or some other Italian food). Chocolate would be sickening after 5 months. :)


7. Choose one: Famous, rich, or attractive - Rich. 

8. Do you have a favorite letter? - Yes. I'm not going to tell you what it is. Too personal. ;)


9. Chocolate or peanut butter? - I'm a total chocoholic, so totally chocolate.


10. Would you be chosen to act as Snow White or the wicked step mother? - Probably the wicked step-mother. I'm not very good at acting out good people. :)


11. Which is your favorite hair color: pink, blue, or green? - I like all of those colors the same. :)

Now for my questions:
  1. Would you rather be floating in a river of chocolate or falling down a syrup waterfall? (You can eat as much as you want!)
  2.  If you have watched the Hobbit movies, who's your favorite character?
  3. How many siblings do you have?
  4. Do you have a favorite number?
  5. What is your favorite TV show?
  6. Who do you think is the cutest cartoon character ever?
  7. Do you find yourself picking up trash that has fallen out of your younger siblings escapades on a regular basis?
  8. What letter of the alphabet would you use to sum up your whole character?
  9. Would you rather be so stupid you can't add 1+1, so ugly you scare Frankenstein, or so lazy you can't pick up your spoon to eat your favorite cereal?
  10. Would you rather be a pot of oatmeal, a utterly destroyed banana, or a severely burnt muffin?
  11. Do you usually find banana peels, apple cores, a army man who has been mutilated by a BB gun, a hideous rubber cheese (hideous rubber mice are included), or ugly jewelry on your bed? (I have seriously found a rubber cheese under my pillow at least 6 times. I guess the Tooth Fairy is mad at me, lol)
I nominate:
Connor Melvin
Bekah Burroughs
Mary Burroughs
Julia Nashie
Ryebrynn 
Rcubed
Sarah and Ellie
Marsh
His Princess

And I sincerely apologize if any of you guys have more than 200 followers. I had no way of knowing how many followers you have. :)

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gargoyles, thank you! :-)

    ~Rcubed~
    http://randomrantsrcubed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I didn't think I'd ever find nine bloggers to nominate. :)
      But I did. Phew! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Elisabeth!
    In Christ,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome! Can't wait to read all of the answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Squeals* I am sooooo excited. Thank you Elisabeth! :)

    HP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Just filled mine out! Thanks again :)
      http://memandco.blogspot.com/

      Delete