Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Legacy of Love

Here's a song I found and decided to share with you guys. :)  I will try to find a music video for it to post soon.


Jesus, help me to remember
That no matter what I do
I need to do it for You,
And God, help me to believe even when I can't see
You give me hope, You give me peace
You give me the courage to carry on through Your Love

CHORUS:
I want to leave a legacy
That will lead people to You through me
I want to be known for my patience and purity
God, please use me
I want to leave a Legacy of Love

Let me be your hands and feet 
So others will see You in me
I want to be like a mirror,
Reflecting You every way I turn
God, I want to burn for You
I want my flame to be steady and strong
Let me be a light

I want to leave a legacy
That will lead people to You through me
I want to be known for my patience and purity
God, please use me
I want to leave a Legacy of Love

A legacy of Your Love,
Legacy of Love
Others will see you in me
I'll be a legacy of Love

7 comments:

  1. OK, I wasn't going to admit this, but... I did. :P
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an amazing talent! That's a wonderful song!

    -Ryebrynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful song! It's so strange but I knew you wrote it. Maybe I know your writing style quite well? :D I nominated you for the Liebster blog award: http://taratherese.wordpress.com/2014/04/14/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll have to squeeze in time to do it. :)

      Delete
    2. OK, I finally did it. Yay! I thought your questions were great! :)

      Delete