Thursday, February 27, 2014

How to Celebrate?

So my mom had me weigh this morning and I FINALLY WEIGH 90 POUNDS!!! I'm so excited about it, I've been on a restricted diet for a year to gain weight (?!). The way I understand it is, I was sensitive to certain types of food and my stomach wouldn't digest them so I was off of those foods for a YEAR. Which is crazy, considering the list of foods:
  1. Rice
  2. Soy
  3. Tapioca
  4. Wheat
  5. Pears
  6. Pecans
  7. Walnuts
  8. Ibuprophen
  9. Dill
  10. Saccharine
  11. Sole
  12. Zucchini
  13. Sesame
  14. S.M.B. Sulfite
  15. Sweet potato
  16. Olive
  17. MSG
  18. Cumin
  19. Crab
  20. Caffeine
  21. Grapefruit
  22. Lamb
  23. Maple
  24. Catfish
I couldn't eat these foods for 6 MONTHS, and then I was able to eat SOME of them. Yeah, it's crazy, but now I weigh 90 pounds! I'm so excited! Which brings me to the point: do any you guys have any ideas of what I could do to celebrate? :)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I LOVE ICE CREAM!!!
      It's my older brother's birthday tomorrow, so maybe I can convince my mom to let me have double servings. :D

      Delete
    2. Totally celebrate it with ice cream, Elisabeth! =)

      Delete
  2. How about...
    A X-large chocolate cherry shake with cherry and chocolate chunks in it and chocolate whipped cream on top and little bits of Reese's or Kit Kat's? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, that sounds amazing. Is that what you did?

      Delete
    2. Haha, no, I was just kidding. We had peppermint chocolate cupcakes, they were pretty good. My mom has good recipes. :)
      It does sound totally heavenly though. :D

      Delete